God is why I’m still here, my mother is my strength, my family is always there, my golden retriever is my constant and music helps me breathe.
Favorite scripture verse:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.”
- my family
- my dog (playing frisbee is our favorite)
- music (We can’t live on a small amount of oxygen and limiting myself to one song is just as impossible.)
- concerts-live music
- BrainSong -- my brain injury foundation (specifically for women) – sharing about my injury and life with a TBI, working with fellow brain injury survivors, and public speaking regarding brain injury
- volunteer work (nursing home, adult disability facility, animal shelter)
- the beach
- mint chocolate chip ice cream
- ranch doritos
- ThinkFirst Genesis, Ohio
- Pedestrian/hit by car
My dreams of working in the music industry that I was so close to fulfilling were stolen from me by someone who chose to drink drunk. Choose wisely. You have your life and possibly the lives of others in your hands. Don’t drink and drive.